6/30/11

journal page: play list

Today's prompt from Natty is to create the perfect Road Trip Play List.  I'm generally a quiet music kinda gal, but when I get dozey in a car, these will always wake me up and get fingers tappin' on the steering wheel.  I used someone's idea of a folded element and made a mini card for my list.....card closed:
The background is stamped with silver ink, paint spatters, sheet music, a snippet of map, a Panama stamp and some felt letters.  The card top and bottom were cut to follow the shape of the doodle.


Open the card and here's my list...... This was a fun prompt and is sure to have all sorts of creative interpretations which you can see at the flickr group.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a journal page! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a really great idea and looks like a wonderful journal page. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this page :-)
    Your first song is on my road trip playlist too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!