8/26/11

catching up on Zentangles

We went camping for a few days and I fell behind in photo posting, tangle posting, comment posting, etc.  As I think I mentioned, I'm going back to the beginning of the I am the Diva challenges and working through all of them to catch up (she's on 36 this week).  Here's #2 (two pencil string) and #3 (eyes wide shut - draw the string with eyes closed).



I'm still in the process of learning new tangles - there are SO many and then how to incorporate them into a tile - how to pair them up successfully.  I have some favorites, but it's fun to try to add at least one brand new one each week.

Visit I am the Diva to see some really talented interpretations for this week - a new tangle called Assunta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!