8/19/11

challenge: simplicity


I came to the Diva's party late - she's on challenge #35, but I only just started tangling and her challenges kept showing on on flickr and other blogs.  So, now I have to play too.  But, I want to go back and try all the ones I missed.  So, here's the very first challenge:  simplicity.  Some funky looking fish thing and an even simpler one featuring mooka, one of my fave tangles.

I'm going on a camping trip for a few days and will work on some of the other challenges....can't wait to see what I come up with!  This is fun!

1 comment:

  1. This looks really great. I use to doodle like this all the time while in school but now it seams I lost it. I just don't know how to doodle anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!