12/17/11

christmas surprise!

Mortal Muses prompt for today is "surprise".  Tomorrow is "wonder" (in case you have time to play along).  For me, I love giving the surprises on Christmas morning. Even now, with the kids all grown up, I love the anticipation more than they do to see them open my gifts.



As I looked through my photos of past Christmases (LOVE doing that!) I realized how tough it is to actually capture that genuine moment of surprise, of pleasure, of excitement.  Instead I have lots of odd expressions or talking mouths, etc. I have many more that show anticipation or impatience..... Hope you have lots of pleasant surprises this holiday season.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a great capture! Love his expression

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he sure looks happily surprised! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic picture! I have one like that of my mom from many years ago that I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great capture of "surprise" Terrie! How fun is that. There is nothing like that Christmas morning surprise! Thanks for sharing in Many Muses Musing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!