5/1/12

may flowers

I've made two commitments to myself.  I will work in my art journal every day - even if it's only for 15 minutes. I will show/find/make a flower a day for the month of May (Lori Moon's challenge).  If you enjoy flowers, join in - for a day, a week, or the whole month.....

I've been neglecting my art journal and letting all those ideas stay cooped up in my brain instead of trying them out. So, back to the journal for me to play and experiment. Then I came across Lori's challenge and who doesn't love a pretty flower?  This is the perfect time of year and the perfect 'theme' for my journal month.  I'll keep each flower post VERY brief - just enjoy my floral efforts.  (oh and I'll be practicing my lettering from Joanne's class)

Journal & flower, day 1:


Watercolor background, collaged papers.

6 comments:

  1. Love those flowers! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie, so happy that you've joined in the flower fun. I love your idea of a flower a day in our art journal. Absolutely beautiful. I look forward to seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:46 AM

    Ooh fun, it's so dreary here, you made(May'd) my day. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the flowers, and the way you did them, great page

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the journal idea and your commitments. looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful flowers Terrie! I can't wait to see all your great work this month! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!