6/19/13

ICAD 17-19

Here's a few days of ICAD playing.  I'm sure you're seeing ICAD participants all over the web.....Join in for the fun.....

#17 - quick and simple today....almost done helping edit Dan's book so will have more time this week

#18 - smooshed some purple paint but it was too much so smeared it on another card for tomorrow's background - my handmade foam stamps are pretty light here .... don't know if it's the stamp or my ink pads are drying out....

#19 - here's the purple smoosh from yesterday, a light flower stamp and stamped numbers
Stay tuned....


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:29 PM

    These cards look great! I love smooshes--especially purple--and you've inspired me to go make a few :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:33 PM

    I am very much enjoying your color combinations! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:20 AM

    Yummy colors, love the rich purples....nice stamp, good making there. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!