10/21/13

round robin journal

I finished my two spreads in the second journal and put it in the mail today.....Paula's theme is a woodland walk -

Instantly I knew I wanted to paint a watercolor but the second spread took a little more thinking.  I decided to use as many natural items as I could.


The second spread uses fall leaves I pressed and glued to a piece of veneer.  Then a made a tiny little notch journal and filled it with a William Blake quote.



I can't wait to get the next journal and wait for inspiration to strike! :)


7 comments:

  1. Ooooh looking gorgeous Terrie, I love the spreads you have done. Superb watercolour trees and the natural element spread is amazing. You can see how much fun you are having sweetie.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there no end to your talents Terrie...and your time? Lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool little journal-within-a-journal! Those are wonderful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you could paint! Trees look great. That's one talent I simply don't have. Love the inclusion of dried leaves and the veneer is an interesting substrate. And another little notched journal - I guess you *do* like them. Everyone is gonna be so thrilled with their journals when they get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, and very elaborate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:39 AM

    Love that journal insert with text, sweet. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both wonderful Terrie! Though I'm incredibly envious of anyone able to paint a tree (especially so well), your second spread of goodies is just amazing. How do you continue to come up with these clever add ons/containers/3-D wonders? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!