11/5/13

365 in 2013: #294 -301 and AEDM #5

Another installment of 365 collages - celebrating fall and birds and painted papers and stitching and......


#294 - Perch  - a book page from a Shakespeare play, printed tissue, stamped tissue, bird (this one is going out in the MMSA bird postcard swap)

#295 - Marysville  - a Thomas Bros map page is the base, the blue is a piece of my gelli print, random papers.  (also mail art going out very soon!)

#296 - Apparently  - black cardstock, scraps, wrapping paper


#297 - Constrained  - I keep a couple of shallow boxes by my collage table and toss in small scraps - warm colors, cool colors, neutrals.  I grabbed the 'warm' box and sat at my sewing machine and just stitched what I pulled out next......kinda fun.


#298 -  Constrained II  - more random piecing and stitching.

#299 - Volcano  - playing w/ shapes .... painted paper, book paper, art postcard, postage stamps

#300 - Stacked  - gifted paper for a background

#301 - Fall Leaf   - simple background of 3 papers (scrapbook, map pg from a pocket calendar and painted) then a pressed & painted fall leaf on a 6x6" piece of cardboard.

That's it for another installment.  I'm always so inspired by Lorinda and Hanna's weekly efforts and how they seem to develop a theme.  Even when I intend that, I rarely can seem to put more than 2 or 3 together that fit a "theme".  This week I'm going to make more of an effort and definitely find a theme.  Just because I haven't done that.

I'm also submitting this for AEDM ....




5 comments:

  1. Yet again Terry you've created beautiful colleges. I have to admit that #294 - Perch won me over as soon as I saw it ;D
    Great creativity.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:49 PM

    I think I like one best, then another, then another, oh heck, I love them all. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:07 PM

    Perch is wonderful!
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks for the mention! Congratulations on breaking 300!! Perch is my fave this time around. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all...you're on the home run now Terrie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!