7/1/14

week 27 for 365/2 (part 1)

June 30 - July 6

#182 - spent some quality TV time (ha!) cutting and snipping craft foam for a few stamps.  I found a piece of thick honeycomb cardboard that I brought home from work that I thought would make good backing.  And there's an unexpected result.....it's a great backing, nice and thick and sturdy, BUT when I press down to stamp, the honeycomb manifests as polka dots (see the arrows below and the black half circle).  At first I was irritated, then took a page from Carolyn Dube's attitude and considered it a fortuitous "oops"!

#183 - ICAD #30,31  - these backgrounds are 'brush cleaning' papers and one represents summer vacation and one has a floral artistamp I made and a strip of japanese newspaper.....

#184 - ICAD #32 - I love this idea from Tammy and also well executed by Carlene - a one staple collage.  I used bits from my table top and a single staple to hold it all together. 

Hope you're having a great week and a safe and enjoyable 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!