1/4/15

Happy 2015!


Doors - open or shut? encourages you to wonder about the story behind the door.....


Passageways - leading to new ideas, new explorations..........


Doors - inviting, welcoming, sometimes inspirational


  


Doors - can a door be a muse?


Passageways - mysterious but providing clarity, winding and full of surprise............


All of this is what I wish for all of us this year:  doors opening to opportunity, to inspiration and passageways leading to fun, exploring, and creating.  I can't wait to see what 2015 brings.




2 comments:

  1. Doors are a passion for me. I have umpteen door photos. See you behind Jane's door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:40 PM

    I agree with you and Jo. Found a door in Portsmouth, NH that is distressed grungey but oh so cool. Lot's of pretty doors there too. Some day I will take a bunch of photos on a walkabout and show them. You would love. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!